New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

XFINITY Stream App and Portal Access Open to Those Impacted by Hurricane Harvey

Posted by
Administrator

Message 1 of 2

We are making it a little easier for our customers who are affected by Hurricane Harvey to access XFINITY TV content using the XFINITY Stream app and portal. For customers in the Houston area only who have been displaced as a result of Hurricane Harvey and have no way to recover their XFINITY username and password and/or cannot utilize their home network for authentication, we will be providing an alternative, temporary option for them to authenticate in order to view XFINITY Stream content.

Beginning this morning and continuing through October 1, impacted customers are able to click on the Trying to watch in Houston? We can help button that appears on the XFINITY Stream login page, validate their account with either their mobile phone number, social security number and/or the account number and then follow the prompts to connect to XFINITY Stream.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
1 REPLY
Posted by
New Poster
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 2
You should do the same for Hurricane Irma (Florida) no access to inhome network because your service is down, only access cellular and only TVGo channels