Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Recordings not on Web App

New Poster

X1 Recordings not on Web App

My X1 recordings used to show up on the web app. Now they don't. The X1 still records the shows. The app still shows the scheduled shows, but not the deleted ones or the recorded ones. The https://secure.xfinity.com/profile/#devices page shows both the non-X1 unit in one room and the X-1, but the X-1 is greyed, like it cannot be seen. I have re-booted the X-1 by unplugging and replugging as well as through its page to reboot and to reset.

Service Expert

Re: X1 Recordings not on Web App

X1User1 wrote:

My X1 recordings used to show up on the web app. Now they don't. The X1 still records the shows. The app still shows the scheduled shows, but not the deleted ones or the recorded ones. The https://secure.xfinity.com/profile/#devices page shows both the non-X1 unit in one room and the X-1, but the X-1 is greyed, like it cannot be seen. I have re-booted the X-1 by unplugging and replugging as well as through its page to reboot and to reset.

The box may have lost its account information and entitlements...... call into Comcast at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and speak with a CSR about refreshing the X1 box.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

X1User1 wrote:

I'm sorry you are having trouble. I looked up your account in an internal tool called "X-Ray" and it shows something odd. It lists your physical DVR as having 0% used while your Cloud DVR shows 2 hours and 10 minutes used. Based on your description, it does sound like your physical DVR has some recordings on it. It also appears that you have good signal to the box (the tool shows solid green on signal strength). 

I did a "Refresh" on your account but that's the extent of my ability (I don't have access to the tools of a customer service agent). I think it'd be best for you to call us and try to get your issue escalated (assuming I'm correct that there are recordings on your physical DVR).

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thank you. Are you able to submit the ticket for me so I do not have to take time off from work to make the phone call?

New Poster

Thank you! I really wanted it resolved online without calling anyone. If I have time, i may call to get the issue fixed.

Official Employee

X1User1 wrote:

Thank you! I really wanted it resolved online without calling anyone. If I have time, i may call to get the issue fixed.

I'm really sorry but I don't have the ability to open tickets. I don't work in that department and just try to help here in the forums on nights and weekends when I'm not doing my regular job.  Again, sorry but I think it will be best if you call. We are open 24/7 if that helps.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation