Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

X1 DVR

New Poster

X1 DVR

I have a X1 DVR, without "Cloud". The site I used to access to manage my DVR now routes me to the new TV app. This app appears to only support "Cloud" DVRs. Is there a way to manage hard drive recording, on android?
Official Employee

Re: X1 DVR

marvinl_groth wrote:
I have a X1 DVR, without "Cloud". The site I used to access to manage my DVR now routes me to the new TV app. This app appears to only support "Cloud" DVRs. Is there a way to manage hard drive recording, on android?

Good news!  Give us a call at 800-XFINITY and we'll be happy to add Cloud DVR to your account at no additional charge since you are an X1 DVR subscriber.  You'll love it!

Just tell the support agent that you would like to "add the Cloud DVR rate codes" to your account.  Once you are set up, you will have 60 hours of cloud storage and be able to manage those recordings - it also syncs with your physical DVR (up to the 60 hour limit).

You can also use the XFINITY TV Remote app for iOS and Android if you'd like.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation