Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 App

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

X1 App

downloaded X1 App. tried to set up. my network was detected, however the message indicated X1 not available, yet in my area.  Like, I'm running X1; just had it installed two days ago. Everything working ok on the tv. 

Accepted Solution

Re: X1 App

I originally installed the xfinity TV which, in the details, mentioned it is "ONLY" for X1 customers with cloud services installed in certain markets.  All other customers can enjoy the xfinity TV Go app..., which I just installed.  The former, I just deleted.  I also just installed the xfinity TV X1 Remote, because I could not work from the guide I used with the old xfinity app (which was pre X1).  My main objective was to work from the guide to change channels and record.  I hope I'm now up to speed.  Now, I have to figure out what channels I can watch, because we've noticed some that are no longer within our subscription profile.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Which app exactly are you trying to,use?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I originally installed the xfinity TV which, in the details, mentioned it is "ONLY" for X1 customers with cloud services installed in certain markets.  All other customers can enjoy the xfinity TV Go app..., which I just installed.  The former, I just deleted.  I also just installed the xfinity TV X1 Remote, because I could not work from the guide I used with the old xfinity app (which was pre X1).  My main objective was to work from the guide to change channels and record.  I hope I'm now up to speed.  Now, I have to figure out what channels I can watch, because we've noticed some that are no longer within our subscription profile.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation