Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Will xfinity / Comcast broadcast the 2017 - 2018 NBA League Pass games in High Def?

New Poster

Will xfinity / Comcast broadcast the 2017 - 2018 NBA League Pass games in High Def?

New Poster

Re: Will xfinity / Comcast broadcast the 2017 - 2018 NBA League Pass games in High Def?

Will you be able to order the one team pass for $18 a month?

Problem Solver

Re: Will xfinity / Comcast broadcast the 2017 - 2018 NBA League Pass games in High Def?

Hi kc

Yes, we will continue to beta test our HD offering of sports packages—including NBA League Pass and NHL Center Ice—with X1 customers for the for the 2017-2018 season. The HD betas will be available shortly to X1 customers who subscribe to the individual packages. On the TV box, you'll be able to find the HD streams via a virtual channel above the SD NBALP or NHLCI channels in the guide, or say "NBA League Pass HD Beta" (or "NHL Center Ice HD Beta" if you're a hockey package subscriber like me :-) into your voice remote to get to the team collections screen.

On mobile and web devices, the channels will appear directly in the guide at the bottom of all the in-home channels (just above the first TV Go channel). You can use the Channel Finder on iOS or Web to jump to these channels or tune to them directly, and of course you'll see the listings in the Games tab when you search for your favorite team. Each team gets its own channel.

Keep in mind that blackout rules do apply—but when there's a blackout, it usually means the game is streaming on a local channel anyway.

Enjoy!

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation