Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Why can't I download to my tablet

New Poster

Why can't I download to my tablet

I downloaded the xfinity app so I can watch my showes on lunch at work. But every show and movie I clicked it didn't give me an option to download just watch! Please help!! The tablet I have is brand new just purchased it about 2 weeks ago so its not old...

Official Employee

Re: Why can't I download to my tablet

Baby_md2 wrote:

I downloaded the xfinity app so I can watch my showes on lunch at work. But every show and movie I clicked it didn't give me an option to download just watch! Please help!! The tablet I have is brand new just purchased it about 2 weeks ago so its not old...

Please select the "Available for Download" filter in the TV or Movies On Demand section. The top row are "Featured" items that don't work with that filter so they may not be downloadable but all the other shows below the top row should be. Once you select one, click "More Info" or "More Episodes" and you should see the "Download" button.  Enjoy!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation