Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

What happened to the new episodes

Frequent Visitor

What happened to the new episodes

I am writing for 2 reasons. The first being what happened to episode 6 of the Seal Team series. I have my DVR set up to record only new episodes and it recorded a repeat episode and episode 6 is not even showing as an option to watch. Also on the same note Chicago PD which i also had set up to record on 11/1 only recorded 1 min before dropping and I did not have anything in conflict with it. It now says it will be aired on 11/8. Can someone please answer or advise. Thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: What happened to the new episodes

meg619 wrote:

I am writing for 2 reasons. The first being what happened to episode 6 of the Seal Team series. I have my DVR set up to record only new episodes and it recorded a repeat episode and episode 6 is not even showing as an option to watch. Also on the same note Chicago PD which i also had set up to record on 11/1 only recorded 1 min before dropping and I did not have anything in conflict with it. It now says it will be aired on 11/8. Can someone please answer or advise. Thank you.

Possibly the World Series baseball games which went to a game 7 interferred?

Bronze Problem Solver

meg619 wrote:

They showed repeat due to world series

Source: http://deadline.com/2017/11/cbs-preempts-seal-team-criminal-minds-originals-world-series-game-7-1202...

Frequent Visitor

No the World Series were on Fox these 2 were not.

Bronze Problem Solver

meg619 wrote:

No the World Series were on Fox these 2 were not.

Yes the series was on fox, but the other networks didn't want their new shows to compete with the game, so they ran a rerun and delayed the new episode.