Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

What happened to the new episodes

Frequent Visitor

What happened to the new episodes

I am writing for 2 reasons. The first being what happened to episode 6 of the Seal Team series. I have my DVR set up to record only new episodes and it recorded a repeat episode and episode 6 is not even showing as an option to watch. Also on the same note Chicago PD which i also had set up to record on 11/1 only recorded 1 min before dropping and I did not have anything in conflict with it. It now says it will be aired on 11/8. Can someone please answer or advise. Thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: What happened to the new episodes

meg619 wrote:

I am writing for 2 reasons. The first being what happened to episode 6 of the Seal Team series. I have my DVR set up to record only new episodes and it recorded a repeat episode and episode 6 is not even showing as an option to watch. Also on the same note Chicago PD which i also had set up to record on 11/1 only recorded 1 min before dropping and I did not have anything in conflict with it. It now says it will be aired on 11/8. Can someone please answer or advise. Thank you.

Possibly the World Series baseball games which went to a game 7 interferred?

Bronze Problem Solver

meg619 wrote:

They showed repeat due to world series

Source: http://deadline.com/2017/11/cbs-preempts-seal-team-criminal-minds-originals-world-series-game-7-1202...

Frequent Visitor

No the World Series were on Fox these 2 were not.

Bronze Problem Solver

meg619 wrote:

No the World Series were on Fox these 2 were not.

Yes the series was on fox, but the other networks didn't want their new shows to compete with the game, so they ran a rerun and delayed the new episode.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation