Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Watch TV online & Streaming services

New Poster

Watch TV online & Streaming services

I live both in Washington State and in American Samoa, one of the US Territories in the South Pacific. I've never really thought of using the streaming/online TV services here on American Samoa until now. The only issue is apprently American Samoa is not an "authorized region" to use this service. 

I can log in fine, the notice comes on when you click on a program or channel to start watching.

I would like to know how I, an Xfinity paying customer, can get American Samoa authorized so I can use the services that I'm paying for.

Service Expert

Re: Watch TV online & Streaming services

Siamagi wrote:

I live both in Washington State and in American Samoa, one of the US Territories in the South Pacific. I've never really thought of using the streaming/online TV services here on American Samoa until now. The only issue is apprently American Samoa is not an "authorized region" to use this service. 

I can log in fine, the notice comes on when you click on a program or channel to start watching.

I would like to know how I, an Xfinity paying customer, can get American Samoa authorized so I can use the services that I'm paying for.

It appears that Comcast has only contracted to allow streaming in the 50 US states. You can download up to 10 recordings that can be played anywhere.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation