New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Unauthorized user watching shows.

ANSWERED
New Poster

Unauthorized user watching shows.

It appears that someone other than myself is watching shows on my account. It is most likely my ex who would have had it downloaded some time ago. I worked with the chat support to deauthorize all devices and have changed my password and security questions but it is still occurring. Is there any way to stop this if this step did not work?
Accepted Solution

Re: Unauthorized user watching shows.

Hi

I can look into this in the morning. Might be as simple as having you change the password first and then deprovisioning all your devices again, but might also be able to identify which devices the activity is coming from.

LHC
View answer in context
Problem Solver

Hi

I can look into this in the morning. Might be as simple as having you change the password first and then deprovisioning all your devices again, but might also be able to identify which devices the activity is coming from.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Definitely clicked the solution bar by accident. Sorry about that. Whatever you can do to help would be great. There are multiple new shows being watched now. Is there any way to see which device is watching what on you're side?
Problem Solver

Hi David

It's possible for me to see, but no one is streaming right now. You have 4 devices on your account—3 mobile, and one PC. Please do change your password, and I can deprovision all the mobile and pc devices for you. At that point all devices will be forced to sign in again, and only you will have the new password.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation