Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Terms of Activation Issue

Frequent Visitor

Terms of Activation Issue

I've been having issues with not being prompted to accept the terms and conditions on my iPad TV app. I logged into this device before my service was activated, so that may be the issue. However, I am able to login through my iPhone and other devices and am asked to accept the terms of activation. It seems like my iPad is stuck or "locked" out of the service and my account for some reason. I have logged out, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleared my internet cache, but so far, nothing has worked. Can someone from Comcast either deprovision my iPad from your system and/or make sure the cloud code is added to my account? Not sure if removing and re-adding the cloud code to my account will fix the issue. I've contacted customer service both over the phone and online several times, but my issue remains unresolved. Please help!

Service Expert

Re: Terms of Activation Issue

did you accidently open a new thread on the same subject? your thread is at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/TV-App/Terms-of-Activation-Does-Not-Appear-on-IPad-TV-App/m-p/2836201

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation