Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

TV GO is horrible

New Poster

TV GO is horrible

comcast is not delivering what it promised. why is it that after 3 weeks of calling every other day and being given the run around, no one over there can be bothered with correcting a problem on comcast's end to allow me to log in. this is ridiculously lousy customer service. in the space of these past three weeks, i have gone from thinking about more services, to switching to monkey brains. the somewhat faster speed is not worth the extra money and certainly not the headaches and frustration. comcast you are horrible

Service Expert

Re: TV GO is horrible

mv66 wrote:

comcast is not delivering what it promised. why is it that after 3 weeks of calling every other day and being given the run around, no one over there can be bothered with correcting a problem on comcast's end to allow me to log in. this is ridiculously lousy customer service. in the space of these past three weeks, i have gone from thinking about more services, to switching to monkey brains. the somewhat faster speed is not worth the extra money and certainly not the headaches and frustration. comcast you are horrible

the TV Go app (this area of the forum) has been replaced by the TV app. load or run it. once you have it signed in with your user/pass you will see listings. 

Are you using the app to watch away from teh home or while connected to your home xfinity service?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation