Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Streaming Recorded Show Error 10600 Unable to Find Stream

New Poster

Streaming Recorded Show Error 10600 Unable to Find Stream

While I am recording a video I am unable to view it within stream app on android.  I can watch on my DVR connected to TV, but when I try to watch on tablet I get unable to locate 106000 error.  Once the recording has completed I am able to view it, but not until it is complete. I have seen on NBC and NFL channels.  Please help

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Streaming Recorded Show Error 10600 Unable to Find Stream

jkleber wrote:

While I am recording a video I am unable to view it within stream app on android.  I can watch on my DVR connected to TV, but when I try to watch on tablet I get unable to locate 106000 error.  Once the recording has completed I am able to view it, but not until it is complete. I have seen on NBC and NFL channels.  Please help

Is the device your streaming from must on you home network? If on your home network you should be able to stream in progress recordings, but if off your home network you have to wait until recording is completed:

Source:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-dvr-cloud-technology-recording-playback-faqs/?currentTop...

New Poster

Good feedback, I am on my home network and still receive same error.  Any other ideas or how do I drive resolution?

Bronze Problem Solver

jkleber wrote:

Good feedback, I am on my home network and still receive same error.  Any other ideas or how do I drive resolution?

Are you sure you tablet is on your home wifi and not your public wifi? Your public wifi is not considered your home wifi.

New Poster

Yes thank you, am always at home on wifi.  I did not have this problem last night with ALCS game on FS1 while in middle of recording, will try with NBC tonight again.

New Poster

Just recreated issue with Sunday Night Football on NBC.  While recording I am unable to access show on home wifi on phone or tablet using latest streaming app, TV/DVR works fine.  How do I open ticket with xfinity? 

Bronze Problem Solver

jkleber wrote:

Just recreated issue with Sunday Night Football on NBC.  While recording I am unable to access show on home wifi on phone or tablet using latest streaming app, TV/DVR works fine.  How do I open ticket with xfinity? 

Call xf support.

Expert

jkleber wrote:

would you check the My Account app (login) and see if under the internet tab it shows a modem/gateway for equipment and if the serial number matches your home gateway?

New Poster

Good idea, but yes they do match.   I have comcast support working with me now.