Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Stream TV app no longer working on all devices

New Poster

Stream TV app no longer working on all devices

Yesterday went to use the Stream app on the TV and said to clear browser cache which we did several times and still didn't work. So tried the app on my phone and just says video no available. Figured it would correct itself overnight and was just a glitch. Well, today it's doing the same thing. It is even doing it on my Ipad. Giving me the same error. I can watch live tv and it shows me the recordings just won't play them. Speed tests are good, logged out and back in and turned off and on the cable box. Can you please help. I use my app daily to watch my shows and I need this to work please !

Contributor

Re: Stream TV app no longer working on all devices

Bassrunnin wrote:

Yesterday went to use the Stream app on the TV and said to clear browser cache which we did several times and still didn't work. So tried the app on my phone and just says video no available. Figured it would correct itself overnight and was just a glitch. Well, today it's doing the same thing. It is even doing it on my Ipad. Giving me the same error. I can watch live tv and it shows me the recordings just won't play them. Speed tests are good, logged out and back in and turned off and on the cable box. Can you please help. I use my app daily to watch my shows and I need this to work please !

I've had the same problem in the past with the app on my phone and tablet, and I guess whatever it is has been passed down to the Roku app as well, and no one seems to even want to look into it.  All they tell me is to uninstall it and reinstall it.  Truthfully, that seems to work, but it seems to me that there is something wrong that needs to be addressed and isn't being.

Good Luck.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation