Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Stream TV Recordings Choppy

New Poster

Stream TV Recordings Choppy

This was posted previously in the forums, however, there was no posted solution. I have been experiencing this for about a month. On my IPad and on my phone. I am using xfinity WIFI. My speeds are good as well as live streaming. It’s only the recordings on my devices. They work well on our TV. It’s truly annoying.
Expert

Re: Stream TV Recordings Choppy

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hello LTG72, we just released another update for the Xfinity Stream app that should fix your issue. Can you please remove your app and add it back to your device? Also can you please set your DVR to record a show that airs within the next 24 hours so we can see if your old content has the same errors vs new content having the errors? 

New Poster

I am also having this issue as of just now. Not the first time, has been happening a lot recently. Occasionally it also blacks out and says: “Playback issue: 101000.106000”
Expert

@TheInterwebs wrote:
I am also having this issue as of just now. Not the first time, has been happening a lot recently. Occasionally it also blacks out and says: “Playback issue: 101000.106000”

what is the code at the bottom of the app's screen? (usually 2 digit number)

New Poster

I am having the same issue with my app.  It keep skipping ahead or the video and the audio are not syncing correctly.  For example, the audio is 3 secs ahead, but then it will eventually correct itself by rewinding and playing what I already heard again.  This is very annoying.  I literally had to download other tv apps to play what I should be playing on your app.

New Poster

I'm having an issue with my playback especially playback from my DVR... The show starts and stops all the time. I just switched out my modem to the most recent upgrade, my device I'm streaming on is only 8ft away from the modem.... I'm can stream perfectly with other apps... Amazon prime playback, no problem.. we pay for blast... Please help
Admin1

Hi Jimmy14 -- I can help with that playback issue. Are you seeing this when doing a playback on your TV, streaming device, or both?