Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Stream App

New Poster

Stream App

Why does the xfinity stream not work at night on my android app, it works fine during the day, but I like to watch it in bed while my wife sleeps.

Official Employee

Re: Stream App

Gunndog wrote:

Why does the xfinity stream not work at night on my android app, it works fine during the day, but I like to watch it in bed while my wife sleeps.

What symptoms are you experiencing when it doesn't work? Do you get an error message, buffering or something else?

During the day, have you tried using it from the same location (your bedroom)?  It could be that your WiFi signal isn't reaching that area well.

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Stream App

It says app stopped working retry or cancel you hit retry and then it shuts down is only happens at night and yes I have tried yep during the day in my bedroom and it works fine. I also checked my service in the bedroom and I have full service. This happens pretty much every single night for the first time the other night I actually got it to work but it's maybe one and a hundred that that happens. Thank you.
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation