Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Stream App missing first few days of series recording set on DVR box

Contributor

Stream App missing first few days of series recording set on DVR box

Late last night  (Monday 1-15-18), I  used my X1 box DVR to set five daily shows for series reocrding, "all episodes."  And indeed on Tuesday the recordings appeared on the box, as scheduled.  But on the stream app the recordings are not there (phone or computer).  Strangely, the stream app *does* show the recordings as scheduled, but incorrectly:   It shows them as starting on Thursday instead of Tuesday, i.e., for some reason it is ignoring the first few days.  And being away from the box for a few days,  I know I can't simply schedule tomorrow's recordings directly on the stream app due to the (unfortunate) recently-removed capabilites.

There is no capacity probem -- I am only using about 25% of my cloud storage.

I have not had this problem before.  On Sunday (1-14-18), I set a few single-episode shows to record on Monday, and those showed up as expected on the stream app.

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

EDIT:  A little less than an hour after posting, It looks like the issue *MAY* suddenly be resolving itself, as the app now shows Wednesday's scheduled recordings, even though today's recordings are still missing.

Official Employee

Re: Stream App missing first few days of series recording set on DVR box

Hi Dennis25. I am following up on this post about your series recordings issue. Have you noticed the recordings went back to the episode times as expected for your "all episodes" settings? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation