New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Starz content

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Starz content

I’ve been paying $12mo for Starz for over 6 mos, however I was not getting all the content that Starz offers. I noticed this when I looked on the actual Starz app programming and saw content (movies) that I couldn’t get through the Xfinity Starz app. Not only have I been paying more then $8.99. (Which is how much it costs to stream through iTunes) but I was cheated on content. I would like a refund for all those months. I will contact the better business if you don’t make me whole.

Accepted Solution

Re: Starz content

Hi Vast212, we upload the content provided to us by the networks. For more information on how to request channel content, please visit: ​https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Starz content

Hi Vast212, we upload the content provided to us by the networks. For more information on how to request channel content, please visit: ​https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation