Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Separate TV Stream

New Poster

Separate TV Stream

Is it possible to make it so that my children can’t see my “recordings” and “for you” section when logged into the TV Stream app using there own usernames?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Separate TV Stream

anneoswald1881 wrote:
Is it possible to make it so that my children can’t see my “recordings” and “for you” section when logged into the TV Stream app using there own usernames?

Nope, even if they have their own login, they see. Its shared over all users on the account.

New Poster

My husband and I set up separate user accounts specifically so that we could pick up where we left off on our favority shows. Can the app even tell us apart, or does it offer to let me "resume" watching where my husband left off watching a show instead of where I did? The app does offer me half-watched shows that my husband started watching, so I'm guessing that the app cannot tell us apart even though we log in with separate usernames on separate devices.

Service Expert

timnsarah wrote:

My husband and I set up separate user accounts specifically so that we could pick up where we left off on our favority shows. Can the app even tell us apart, or does it offer to let me "resume" watching where my husband left off watching a show instead of where I did? The app does offer me half-watched shows that my husband started watching, so I'm guessing that the app cannot tell us apart even though we log in with separate usernames on separate devices.

you are correct. you'd have to note the position (like at 42 minutes) and then navigate to the minute before and resume your viewing.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation