Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Roku Beta Stream error drm 3329,12012

New Poster

Roku Beta Stream error drm 3329,12012

This morning we have not been able to access the roku beta stream app live channels.  It says subscription required but no other information.  I can still access the on deman and DVR shows but not live TV.  I know comcast was talking about charging once the beta testing was over but I can't find any informatin on if that has happened yet.  Does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated!

Service Expert

Re: Roku Beta Stream error drm 3329,12012

kball1020 wrote:

This morning we have not been able to access the roku beta stream app live channels.  It says subscription required but no other information.  I can still access the on deman and DVR shows but not live TV.  I know comcast was talking about charging once the beta testing was over but I can't find any informatin on if that has happened yet.  Does anyone know? Any help would be appreciated!

do your other roku channels work fine? are you at home connected to your own home wifi network? are you in the USA?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Roku Beta Stream error drm 3329,12012

We have 3 Roku devices and 1 top set cable box DVR. Yes I am on my home network and in the USA.  After many different attempts of different things from uninstalling the app, restarting the roku, changing HDMI cables we finally got it back up and running by unplugging the roku devices for about 10 minutes and then plugging back in.  Seems to be working now and not sure what the issue was.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation