Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Roku App

New Poster

Roku App

The Xfinity Stream on my Roku has quit working. Have not been able to successfully submit a code to authorize for about a week. Each time I enter a code, and press yes, it goes back to "welcome." Any info?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Roku App

Remove the app (press * on the Roku remote when the app is highlighted and choose remove). Then go back to add apps, search for Xfinity and add it back in.

I had the same issue with the new version update and the above fixed it. I did not need to reboot my Roku 4 between the remove and reinstall.

New Poster

Thanks, but it's still doing the same thing.

Official Employee

crossettfan wrote:

The Xfinity Stream on my Roku has quit working. Have not been able to successfully submit a code to authorize for about a week. Each time I enter a code, and press yes, it goes back to "welcome." Any info?

Sorry you're having trouble. Do you also have an XFINITY set-top box in your home? I see a $10 credit on your bill in the TV section but can't see what that is for.

• During this Beta phase, due to technical limitations, customers using the XFINITY TV Beta app on Roku (other than Stream customers) can only use that app on secondary TV outlets and will need to have at least one Comcast-provided TV box in their home. You do not have to connect the Comcast-provided TV box and Roku to the same TV.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/XFINITY-TV-on-Roku/m-p/2834869#M3522

-ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Yes, I have a basic box.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation