Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Recordings not showing up on tv app

New Poster

Recordings not showing up on tv app

I'm not sure if I have the X1 cloud, but wondering why I can't see my recorded shows. I can search shows and those that I have recorded show up and I can play SOME of them. But, there is no recordings tab under saved as shown in the tutorial. I can click on a show in the guide, but have no option to record. When I downloaded the app, And Signed in with my username, I was never asked to agree to terms and conditions. Please help.
Official Employee

Re: Recordings not showing up on tv app

jaykuhlman913 wrote:
I'm not sure if I have the X1 cloud, but wondering why I can't see my recorded shows. I can search shows and those that I have recorded show up and I can play SOME of them. But, there is no recordings tab under saved as shown in the tutorial. I can click on a show in the guide, but have no option to record. When I downloaded the app, And Signed in with my username, I was never asked to agree to terms and conditions. Please help.

You, indeed, do not have the proper Cloud DvR rate codes on your account. Call in and have them added. At the point that you accept Terms and Conditions any recordings made from that point forward will be available, none will be available from before that point.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation