New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Recorded shows

ANSWERED
New Poster

Recorded shows

I have shows set to record on my dvr but I can’t watch all of them through the Xfinity stream app. Only some of my shows are available through the app but all are available at home on my dvr.
Accepted Solution

Re: Recorded shows

mandymastrangel wrote:
I have shows set to record on my dvr but I can’t watch all of them through the Xfinity stream app. Only some of my shows are available through the app but all are available at home on my dvr.

If the missing recordings are the older ones, it is due to the difference in size between your STB dvr and your cloud dvr. The recordings you see on the app are on your cloud dvr which is smaller than your STB dvr. As new recordings are completed the oldest recordings are deleted from the cloud dvr to make room for the new one.

View answer in context
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Recorded shows

mandymastrangel wrote:

If the missing recordings are the older ones, it is due to the difference in size between your STB dvr and your cloud dvr. The recordings you see on the app are on your cloud dvr which is smaller than your STB dvr. As new recordings are completed the oldest recordings are deleted from the cloud dvr to make room for the new one.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation