Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Error Code 11700

Service Expert

Re: Error Code 11700

WEBSTERDEBORAH wrote:

Error Code 11700 means I have too many devices on, but I only have 2 devices on. How do I clear this error

often this is caused by closing a browser repeatedly without stopping the streaming programming and then exiting back to the menu system. call 800-Comcast and select TV problems and ask representative to deprovision all streaming devices. You will then have to log back in.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

RE: Error Code 11700

Solution:  call 888-824-8988 (advanced tech support) and ask for for "deprovisioning." They can fix it easily in under 5 minutes. 

I couldn't stream for the past two days and was getting error code 11700. I initially called the number listed w/ the error code and the tech wasn't able to resolve it. He escalated it and opened a ticket. I became impatient and researched on my own. Found the solution on the xfinity forum and called. 

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation