Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Problems with app

New Poster

Problems with app

Let's see where do I start. This xfinity app has never worked right for me. I use it on a iPad Air 2. I deleted it for months only to come back to it and it's still awful. So I figured I would see if I could get some answers. First, i will click play on most of my recordings, it displays the right show but then plays a random show. For example, all of my CW shows I have recorded never play. I will load up the flash and it says the flash is playing but it is showing a Spanish channel. I tried to watch frequency tonight, and it's playing law and order while it says I'm watching my recording of frequency. Next, whenever i find a recording that actual works on the app, it lags even though my internet is fine. The recordings always lag in the app. Finally, downloading shows never even comes close to working. I feel like I'm getting pranked. 

Problem Solver

Re: Problems with app

FolgerBoy77 wrote:

Let's see where do I start. This xfinity app has never worked right for me. I use it on a iPad Air 2. I deleted it for months only to come back to it and it's still awful. So I figured I would see if I could get some answers. First, i will click play on most of my recordings, it displays the right show but then plays a random show. For example, all of my CW shows I have recorded never play. I will load up the flash and it says the flash is playing but it is showing a Spanish channel. I tried to watch frequency tonight, and it's playing law and order while it says I'm watching my recording of frequency. Next, whenever i find a recording that actual works on the app, it lags even though my internet is fine. The recordings always lag in the app. Finally, downloading shows never even comes close to working. I feel like I'm getting pranked. 

The app might be corrupt. Try uninstalling it and then shut down, then power up your iPad and

re-download from the app store. Good luck!

Service Expert

Re: Problems with app

adding... make sure you have updated iOS to latest version.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation