New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Now missing NFL Network and NHL Network from the App

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Now missing NFL Network and NHL Network from the App

Was missing many channels from the xfinity stream app.  Put a ticket in and the problem was fixed.  Now I am missing the NFl and NHL network.  Is anyone else having this issue.  And yes I am Recieving the channels on my cable box and I am filtering by all channels.  This is getting ridiculous!

Accepted Solution

Re: Now missing NFL Network and NHL Network from the App

Yes They are back and it has been several days.  Thank you.  

View answer in context
Service Expert

Doug19 wrote:

Was missing many channels from the xfinity stream app.  Put a ticket in and the problem was fixed.  Now I am missing the NFl and NHL network.  Is anyone else having this issue.  And yes I am Recieving the channels on my cable box and I am filtering by all channels.  This is getting ridiculous!

are you on the X1 entertainment system? if so, do you have the channel on your X1 set top box connected TVs? are you using the Roku with the stream app with the problem?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Hi- have all proper channels on my X1 box and I am streaming on my iPad.  Thanks.

Rustyben wrote:

Doug19 wrote:

are you on the X1 entertainment system? if so, do you have the channel on your X1 set top box connected TVs? are you using the Roku with the stream app with the problem?

Service Expert

Doug19 wrote:

Hi- have all proper channels on my X1 box and I am streaming on my iPad.  Thanks.

Rustyben wrote:

Doug19 wrote:

Call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the representative to perform a deep account refresh - will take about an hour to complete. That procedure will get the cloud DVR provisioning corrected.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

1. So here we go again- "around and around". I opened up another ticket on Monday and was told this would be accelerated, since this was a previous issue.  Then Tuesday I get a recorded call saying if the issue had not been fixed to push a number to be connected to a technition - I am at work and can not answer the phone.  I call Comcast when I get home and am told that they had no record of that call, that they would note my call and that someone would be working on it.  How can a tech company never have any answers.  Is anyone else missing Nfl and NHL network from their stream app.          PS I was told that ESPN was just on tv to go and not the in network channels.  This makes no sense.
Service Expert

Doug19 wrote:
  1. So here we go again- "around and around". I opened up another ticket on Monday and was told this would be accelerated, since this was a previous issue.  Then Tuesday I get a recorded call saying if the issue had not been fixed to push a number to be connected to a technition - I am at work and can not answer the phone.  I call Comcast when I get home and am told that they had no record of that call, that they would note my call and that someone would be working on it.  How can a tech company never have any answers.  Is anyone else missing Nfl and NHL network from their stream app.          PS I was told that ESPN was just on tv to go and not the in network channels.  This makes no sense.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thankyou

Official Employee

Doug19, I see your private message you sent a member of our team. We can continue there. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Frequent Visitor

Channels are back.  Thank you 

Frequent Visitor

This is ridiculous.  Two hours latter and NFL Network and ESPN are gone again!!

Frequent Visitor

Must now be a system wide issue and not related to me because they are back again.  Will check again tomorrow before marking as solved. 

Admin1

Doug19 -- Wanted to check in to see if you're able to view these channels now. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Frequent Visitor

Yes They are back and it has been several days.  Thank you.  

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation