New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not sure

ANSWERED
New Poster

Not sure

I have just installed xfinity stream tv on my iPad, logged in and accepted the terms and agreements and it took me to the programs and channels, but each time I selected a channel it told me I needed to subscribe to 3329. I had xfinity on this same iPad and my cell phone before and was able to watch television with no problem before. I even went so far as to uninstall the app and reinstall it to see if that would help, but it didn't. What can I do. Thank you Michele(Boobear49)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not sure

Finally just spoke with someone who helped fix the issue. Go online to www.comcast.net and log in. Once logged in click on tv and try watching whatever channels were throwing the error code. Once we did that the xfinity stream tv app worked again! Hope it works for you too.
View answer in context
New Poster

Been having the same issue for 2 days. Not all channels are showing the error code (3329 Your subscription does not include this channel) but most channels are. Have called Xfinity but customer service is terrible and we aren't getting anywhere.
New Poster

Finally just spoke with someone who helped fix the issue. Go online to www.comcast.net and log in. Once logged in click on tv and try watching whatever channels were throwing the error code. Once we did that the xfinity stream tv app worked again! Hope it works for you too.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hey Boobear49,

Are you still having issues with the Xfinity Stream app? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

-Nikki,

Thanks for following up and providing the useful information for others on how to possibly resolve this issue. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, feel free to reach out!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation