Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Not all commercials load, have to restart the show and rewatch commercials again and hope it works

Frequent Visitor

Not all commercials load, have to restart the show and rewatch commercials again and hope it works

Not all commercials load while watching tv shows, waiting too long just puts the tv show at the beginning, and have to rewatch the commercials again, or i just turn it off and use the resume option... but that also makes me rewatch the commercials again, which would not be that bad but sometimes it fails to load commercials over and over and over, making it impossible to watch that tv show, and i am watching it on chrome, since i had to stop using firefox that was not working with outdated technology xfinity uses, i also had to install windows 10 because only in here i could get support and full screen in this "new and improved" xfinity, it is not a new problem, it has been happening for months, i restarted my computer, and modem, and router and cleaned my cache etc etc etc still happening from time to time, because of it i have to go to other sites to watch tv shows or be unable to watch them on that day and try again next day and hope it will work then, this is ridiculous, please support pc users too, it seems x1 is not working as good in a browser.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation