Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No recordings showing up on app!!

New Poster

No recordings showing up on app!!

So I started having this problem a couple months back. Some days I go into the app and all my recordings are there but most days none of my recordings are there to choose from. I know I have everything set up correctly because like I said once In a while it functions properly. Also might I add I'm not even on the go. I am at home just trying to watch while outside enjoying the warm weather. It is very frustrating to pay all this money for these services and not be able to use 90% of the time.
Service Expert

Re: No recordings showing up on app!!

Cappfam0315 wrote:
So I started having this problem a couple months back. Some days I go into the app and all my recordings are there but most days none of my recordings are there to choose from. I know I have everything set up correctly because like I said once In a while it functions properly. Also might I add I'm not even on the go. I am at home just trying to watch while outside enjoying the warm weather. It is very frustrating to pay all this money for these services and not be able to use 90% of the time.

are you by chance in the chicago/detroit/twin cities area?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation