Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Xfinity app just updated on my devices & now all of my Live TV channels are no longer there??

New Poster

My Xfinity app just updated on my devices & now all of my Live TV channels are no longer there??

Where did all the Live TV channels go for streaming?? When I updated, I cannot watch any Live TV on the Xfinity streaming app or website???

WHats going on??

Service Expert

Re: My Xfinity app just updated on my devices & now all of my Live TV channels are no longer the

pepbear92 wrote:

Where did all the Live TV channels go for streaming?? When I updated, I cannot watch any Live TV on the Xfinity streaming app or website???

WHats going on??

what device are you using to stream? did you verify that you are using your own home's wifi/ethernet for streaming? did you try streaming the TVgo channels?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: My Xfinity app just updated on my devices & now all of my Live TV channels are no longer the

Another user posted about this yesterday and I tagged his message as I had the same problem.  A search of the forum shows that this problem has occurred several times this year defaulting to a few sports channels.   I deleted and reinstalled the app several times on my iPad and iPhone, closed and opened the apps several times, and shut the devices down several times.  None of these worked-- so I scheduled a call with Comcast earlier this monring based on the online insructions to contact them if a channel is not showing.  The representative tried several things that did not work.  The last thing she did was to "refresh."  This changed nothing on my end, however, she said she was able to view the live channels shen she streamed under my account.  After we hung up I, one more time, deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPhone and all my channels were there.  The iPad, on which I had not deleted the app and reinstalled the app, continued to not show live channels until I deleted and reinstalled the app on the iPad.  Now both devices show all channels. 

I let the rep know that a number of users were having this issue and she said she was escalating it to the advanced team

the rep said that she was

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation