Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Missing channels on app?

New Poster

Missing channels on app?

So, I've been waiting for over a week for several channels to re-appear, but no such luck.  I called Comcast last week and was informed that they were aware of this and they were fixing the app. I am fairly certain that the individual had no idea what I was talking about, in fact he was using limited english language abilities.  Is this something random, or should I just delete the app?  Frustrating as this was the most efficient and valuable features I found with my Comcast service in many years.  

Update: this is the Xfinity TV app that I am having issues with, and I am on my home network. Does anyone have ideas on how to resolve the missing channel problem? 

Service Expert

Re: Missing channels on app?

Cebner wrote:

So, I've been waiting for over a week for several channels to re-appear, but no such luck.  I called Comcast last week and was informed that they were aware of this and they were fixing the app. I am fairly certain that the individual had no idea what I was talking about, in fact he was using limited english language abilities.  Is this something random, or should I just delete the app?  Frustrating as this was the most efficient and valuable features I found with my Comcast service in many years.  

Update: this is the Xfinity TV app that I am having issues with, and I am on my home network. Does anyone have ideas on how to resolve the missing channel problem? 

would you give a few of the channels missing that play on the X1 equipment but not on the TV app?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation