New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Message "FAVORITES LIST" coming soon displayed - TV App - presume reliable

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

Message "FAVORITES LIST" coming soon displayed - TV App - presume reliable

This message displayed earlier during XFINITY TV APP run .. I presume this is somewhat accurate and reliable .. Some are waiting for this I believe ( according to some posts) 

Accepted Solution

Re: Message "FAVORITES LIST" coming soon displayed - TV App - presume reliable

yeah . that would have been/or is a  "preview " notifying me about me about that ..  it was/probably was  "a preview" ... re-thinking it .. thanks ..

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

lryranger1 wrote:

This message displayed earlier during XFINITY TV APP run .. I presume this is somewhat accurate and reliable .. Some are waiting for this I believe ( according to some posts) 

Hmmm, I didn't see that message when I launched Xfinity TV app this morning.  Was this upon launch after a fresh install of the app?  In any case, I'm definitely hoping that not only a Favorites filter is added soon for Live TV, but that the list is synchronized with my DVR and Xfinity TV Remote app (and perhaps web portal too, though I rarely use that).  Favorites under the app's Saved menu (as with my DVR) for Movies, TV Shows, People, etc. would be a nice addition as well.

Service Expert

milehiguy wrote:

lryranger1 wrote:

Hmmm, I didn't see that message when I launched Xfinity TV app this morning.  Was this upon launch after a fresh install of the app?  In any case, I'm definitely hoping that not only a Favorites filter is added soon for Live TV, but that the list is synchronized with my DVR and Xfinity TV Remote app (and perhaps web portal too, though I rarely use that).  Favorites under the app's Saved menu (as with my DVR) for Movies, TV Shows, People, etc. would be a nice addition as well.

That preview pane when launching Xfinity TV App for Android is version 3.9.1.011

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

geek46 wrote:

milehiguy wrote:

lryranger1 wrote:

That preview pane when launching Xfinity TV App for Android is version 3.9.1.011

iOS version 3.9.1.664 of the app here on my iPad Pro 9.7 ... that must explain why I'm not seeing the "coming soon" message.

Regular Contributor

Posted replies noted ..... lryranger1

Regular Contributor

thank you for confirming that .. I knew I wasn't dreaming that visual on my device ...geek46 ..

Regular Contributor

for now .. ok

Regular Contributor

preview pane is a prelimin

lryranger1 wrote:

for now .. ok

ary launch .. yep

Tags (1)
Regular Contributor

yeah . that would have been/or is a  "preview " notifying me about me about that ..  it was/probably was  "a preview" ... re-thinking it .. thanks ..

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation