Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How can I find out who is using my xfinity app?

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3
There has been some movies listed under previously watched that we never watched?
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 3

csm2009 wrote:
There has been some movies listed under previously watched that we never watched?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

in the meantime change your apps password. the Comcast empolyee will log you out of all apps so they have to be signed in again. If pass is not changed then 'they' can sign in again.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3

Hi, csm2009. I would recommend first changing your password as Rustyben mentioned. If you still notice stuff showing up under previously watched that you never watched after doing so please let me know so I can investigate further. Below, please find instructions for how to change your password:

1. Go to www.xfinity.com/password.
  2. Enter your XFINITY username and click Continue. (If you can't remember your username, go to www.xfinity.com/username).
  3. Complete the security check by typing the moving letters in the box. Click Continue.
  4. Select a method for recovering your password from the options listed and click ContinueNote: If you do not want to have the link emailed or texted to you, click Try a different method. You will be asked to provide the answer to your secret question and your ZIP code.
  5. Confirm your selection on the next page by clicking Continue.
  6. A confirmation message will appear. If resetting via email, check your email and click the Reset my password button. If resetting via text message, check your text messages and enter the reset code. Click Continue.
  7. Create and confirm your new password. Click Continue.
  8. A confirmation page will appear.

Please keep me posted if changing your password doesn't do the trick. Thank you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon