Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

HBO Go Not Active via Apple TV: Xfinity Issue

New Poster

HBO Go Not Active via Apple TV: Xfinity Issue

I finally spoke with level II customer service tech support. It was confirmed that there is an issue between HBO Go - Apple TV and Xfinity. Xfinity is aware of the issue and is working on solving it, however they do not have a date when this issue (technical, contract...) will be solved.

Why Xfinity doesn't tell their Level I customer service reps this information is beyond me! Just hearing the honest information that there is indeed a problem was helpful. I will no longer try to activate HBO Go, be sent to the Xfinity page, then call and be told to contact HBO or Apple.

I was told by more than one Level I customer service rep that the problem was HBO Go's or Apple TV's. Please share the issue with your Lelvel I customer service reps, Xfinity. This was a frustrating experience,

Thought I would share what I found out. The problem is in no way "solved." But information is helpful.  

New Poster

Re: HBO Go Not Active via Apple TV: Xfinity Issue

Thank you so much for posting this! I’m realizing the same issue now; when I detailed the issue over the telephone, the customer service agent spoke to me as if I was something stuck to her shoe
6B2FEF1B-260B-4E59-8855-5DE9797AD03B.jpeg
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation