Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Firestick

New Poster

Firestick

Is there a list of Amazon Firestick station apps that are supported by Xfinity?

i have Comcast X1 service but also have a vacation home where no cable is available. I purchased an Amazon Firestick but a number of the stations I have such as Food Network or DYI have options to sign on via Time Warner, Dish, Direct, etc....but no Xfinity Comcast.  Is a list available for the stations you do support?  It would make it much easier than the hit and miss way I've been doing it.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Firestick

Dale1717 wrote:

Is there a list of Amazon Firestick station apps that are supported by Xfinity?

i have Comcast X1 service but also have a vacation home where no cable is available. I purchased an Amazon Firestick but a number of the stations I have such as Food Network or DYI have options to sign on via Time Warner, Dish, Direct, etc....but no Xfinity Comcast.  Is a list available for the stations you do support?  It would make it much easier than the hit and miss way I've been doing it.

List of supported tv everywhere here - https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/online-tv-through-partner-sites/?currentTopicId=bbeb9fd6-9a...

New Poster

Thank you for that but what I am looking for are Apps that are supported on the Amazon Firestick that Xfinity authenticates. As an example, there is no way to watch the Food Network without buying an additional subscription through Amazon OR if you get your service through Dish, Direct, Time Warner and other cable services...then it is free. Not the case with Xfinity.  Some stations like TBS and others let me sign in with my Xfinity account. That's the list I am in search of.

i appreciate you taking the time to try and help however.

Bronze Problem Solver

Dale1717 wrote:

Thank you for that but what I am looking for are Apps that are supported on the Amazon Firestick that Xfinity authenticates. As an example, there is no way to watch the Food Network without buying an additional subscription through Amazon OR if you get your service through Dish, Direct, Time Warner and other cable services...then it is free. Not the case with Xfinity.  Some stations like TBS and others let me sign in with my Xfinity account. That's the list I am in search of.

i appreciate you taking the time to try and help however.

Well according to that help page, all the listed networks are supposed to work with comcast sign in. I was able to sign in to the web based food network using comcast sign in.

Service Expert
Moved:

New Poster

I am having a similar problem. Mine shows Xfinity as a option. I click on it and it shows me a green check mark saying connected thru my Xfinity account, but then goes right back to the sign in page. It still shows all programs with the lock key. Help please
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation