Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Favorite channels

Frequent Visitor

Favorite channels

With the old app, I could designate which channels I wanted to see on the Guide. Now I have to scroll through the endless list of channels, as there are only four options under Filters (HD, Closed Caption, Secondary Audio, and Video Description). Am I missing part of the app where I can just display certain channels?

Service Expert

Re: Favorite channels

Karen513 wrote:

With the old app, I could designate which channels I wanted to see on the Guide. Now I have to scroll through the endless list of channels, as there are only four options under Filters (HD, Closed Caption, Secondary Audio, and Video Description). Am I missing part of the app where I can just display certain channels?

on other threads comcast said they are working to fix watchlists and favorites. The xFinity X1 Remote iphone/ipad app now has filter by favorites. Note that IF you are filter on favorites and enter a non-fav channel yhou you get no error message and nothing changes. The android app so far does not have favorites.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: Favorite channels

Thanks. I have an android phone and tablet, so will just have to wait.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation