Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error message 3305

New Poster

Error message 3305

I am having the 3305 problem 98 percent of the time, when I am using the Xfinity TV app on my IPAD.   I tried the following:  Powering down my IPAD, powering down the WIFI, checking to

see if my WIFI works on other Apps as well as other devices.   Also, removong the XFINITY TV App and reinstalling it back on my IPad.  Then finally, I cleaned up all unnessary data on my IPAD and reviewed the WIFi IPAD settings.  All seems to be ok.

Why is the Xfinity TV app not working ?  What is being done to fix this problem.?  I noticed many other users are having similiar problems and getting the same 3305 error.  This has been a on-going problem for weeks.  Help!

Service Expert

Re: Error message 3305

Dbdo wrote:

I am having the 3305 problem 98 percent of the time, when I am using the Xfinity TV app on my IPAD.   I tried the following:  Powering down my IPAD, powering down the WIFI, checking to

see if my WIFI works on other Apps as well as other devices.   Also, removong the XFINITY TV App and reinstalling it back on my IPad.  Then finally, I cleaned up all unnessary data on my IPAD and reviewed the WIFi IPAD settings.  All seems to be ok.

Why is the Xfinity TV app not working ?  What is being done to fix this problem.?  I noticed many other users are having similiar problems and getting the same 3305 error.  This has been a on-going problem for weeks.  Help! 

what is the location (country) of the ipad? trying to use a VPN?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

First thing to check is that you're in the continental United States. Next, make sure you're not behind a firewall or on a network with content restrictions. If you're good on these fronts, the next thing is to figure out what content you're trying to play—the problem might be with our content delivery network.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

So streaming from anywhere really means anywhere in the United States? I am in Mexico and am getting the 3305 error.

Bronze Problem Solver

Kappy7 wrote:

So streaming from anywhere really means anywhere in the United States? I am in Mexico and am getting the 3305 error.

Yep, streaming is limited to the USA

Service Expert
Moved:

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation