Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error code drm.-3

New Poster

Error code drm.-3

Im using a roku tv and have been receiving this code and am unable to use the stream app. I've tried signing out of the app, deleting the app, unplugging the tv for 30 and reinstalling the app but I've had no luck. Could I get some help with this? Thanks.
Service Expert

Re: Error code drm.-3

Aol6 wrote:
Im using a roku tv and have been receiving this code and am unable to use the stream app. I've tried signing out of the app, deleting the app, unplugging the tv for 30 and reinstalling the app but I've had no luck. Could I get some help with this? Thanks.

what is the model number of the TV? have you disconnected the TV end of the HDMI cable then unplugged the TV and disconnected the HDMI cable. After 30 seconds or so plug in the HDMI cable and power up the TV (plug it back into the wall outlet.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I have called numerous times to inform Xfinity of the DRM-3 issue. I think there is an error in an upgrade.  My Roku TCL television worked wonderfully until December 2017 when I started getting this error code. Perhaps someone needs to just wind it back to a previous version? At first my stream would go out from time to time now it's just gone. I don't bother calling anymore.

Service Expert

BG77J wrote:

I have called numerous times to inform Xfinity of the DRM-3 issue. I think there is an error in an upgrade.  My Roku TCL television worked wonderfully until December 2017 when I started getting this error code. Perhaps someone needs to just wind it back to a previous version? At first my stream would go out from time to time now it's just gone. I don't bother calling anymore.

using your TV's remote, follow the menu to find out if there is a firmware update and apply it. unplug TV then and leave it unplugged for a few minutes (since integrated). plug back in. does it work? if not, logout of the xfinity app on the Roku and then remove and reinstall the app and log  in. It should be working now.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Roku TV with Xfinity Beta worked great for most of 2017 then in December it stopped. Xfinity elevated the problem 4 times to the highest engineering level. Still working on  a fix.

All of the sudden in January some of the channels work but not all.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation