Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ESPN and NFLN have disappeared

New Poster

ESPN and NFLN have disappeared

I have a family with a couple of small children and only one main TV. I'm used to letting the kids watch their programs every now and again and then I sneak off into my office and watch sports on my tablet. A couple of weeks ago when I was browsing through the channel lineup I could no longer find ESPN. Now today, when I go to watch some preseason football on my tablet, the NFL network is no longer available. I pay you guys for it and I know it's in my channel lineup but for some reason it's no longer on the app. I'm very confused. What happened?

Tags (2)
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: ESPN and NFLN have disappeared

CliffKnotes wrote:

I have a family with a couple of small children and only one main TV. I'm used to letting the kids watch their programs every now and again and then I sneak off into my office and watch sports on my tablet. A couple of weeks ago when I was browsing through the channel lineup I could no longer find ESPN. Now today, when I go to watch some preseason football on my tablet, the NFL network is no longer available. I pay you guys for it and I know it's in my channel lineup but for some reason it's no longer on the app. I'm very confused. What happened?

ESPN is on my website and app, and both stream. If you are looking at Favorite channels only, the channels may no loger be in your favorites list for some reason. Do a search for ESPN. Can't test NFL.

Bronze Problem Solver

mvenanzi wrote:

CliffKnotes wrote:

ESPN is on my website and app, and both stream. If you are looking at Favorite channels only, the channels may no loger be in your favorites list for some reason. Do a search for ESPN. Can't test NFL.

Well I didn't know this, but I do get NFL Network. Just searched for it and it too streams on both website and app.

New Poster

As you can see I'm in my regular channel lineup and it's not showing ESPN or NFLN. 

image.jpeg
New Poster

ESPN is supposed to be channel 403 and NFLN is supposed to be 406 but those channel numbers are not even listed.

Bronze Problem Solver

Did you try to search for it? Hit the magnifying glass to the right of All Channels and enter ESPN.

New Poster

I did search for it. It doesn't come up in the results. I can find a particular game by going through the "sports" section but every time I try to select the game, nothing happens. No matter how many times I push the icon, it simply will not load.

Bronze Problem Solver

CliffKnotes wrote:

I did search for it. It doesn't come up in the results. I can find a particular game by going through the "sports" section but every time I try to select the game, nothing happens. No matter how many times I push the icon, it simply will not load.

Must be a regional failure. . .

New Poster

This is what happens when I search:

image.jpeg
New Poster

This is what I see after selecting ESPN channels:

image.jpeg
Bronze Problem Solver

CliffKnotes wrote:

This is what I see after selecting ESPN channels:

That is strange, you have the ESPN TVGO channel but not the ESPNHD. I have both.

Bronze Problem Solver

On titantv.com, it say "OFF Air No programming information is scheduled at this time due to transmitter maintenance or normal station downtime" for both channels.

Problem Solver

Hi Cliff

Looks like something is wrong with those streams in your area. I'm going to open a ticket and try to get someone in video operations to investigate.

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation