Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR shows all missing from App!!

New Poster

DVR shows all missing from App!!

This morning I tried to watch on my iPad a show I had recorded on my DVR and ALL of my recently recorded shows were gone and the DVR was at 100% capacity with shows from November!! I have tried everything I can think of....logged off/logged in.....deleted all the old stuff, powered down iPhone/iPad,....still showing "future" recordings as November dates a recently recorded still missing.  I am away from home so I can't power off/on actual DVR.   ....any suggestions?

Official Employee

Re: DVR shows all missing from App!!

Kuehnl17 wrote:

This morning I tried to watch on my iPad a show I had recorded on my DVR and ALL of my recently recorded shows were gone and the DVR was at 100% capacity with shows from November!! I have tried everything I can think of....logged off/logged in.....deleted all the old stuff, powered down iPhone/iPad,....still showing "future" recordings as November dates a recently recorded still missing.  I am away from home so I can't power off/on actual DVR.   ....any suggestions?

Hi,

Sorry you're having trouble. I refreshed your account which might clear things up. I see that your Cloud DVR only has about 1 hour's worth of programming recorded at this point. 

You mentioned that "future" recordings are showing November dates which is odd considering it is almost January. Is your device's date set correctly? If this doesn't resolve itself, please call us at 800-XFINITY and one of the agents can open a trouble ticket (unfortunately, I don't have access to do that).

Best,
ComcastDan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Well, you fixed the future recording issue, but all my previously recorded are a still gone.  The one show that is there is something I recorded today there if it would work.  ......I am on the road and had multiple programs DOWNLOADED on this device and they are all GONE too.  Really hate it when technology you pay lots of money for each month fails you the one time you really, REALLY wanted to use it.  I'll call when I get a chance but can't right now.....  Thanks for trying.

Official Employee

Kuehnl17 wrote:

Well, you fixed the future recording issue, but all my previously recorded are a still gone.  The one show that is there is something I recorded today there if it would work.  ......I am on the road and had multiple programs DOWNLOADED on this device and they are all GONE too.  Really hate it when technology you pay lots of money for each month fails you the one time you really, REALLY wanted to use it.  I'll call when I get a chance but can't right now.....  Thanks for trying.

I'm very sorry. The downloaded recordings would have been removed when you logged out/in.  Please check the On Demand section (or search) to see if the programs you're interested in are available (and select the "Available out of home" filter when away from homel).

Best,

Dan

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation