Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR recording not showing on TV App

New Poster

DVR recording not showing on TV App

Shows that are recorded on my DVR and future shows are not showing up on my XFINITY TV app on both my iPhone and iPad.
This has always worked prior to the 11/7 update.
For whatever reason only some shows are showing on the app.
For example - this week I have shows scheduled to record Monday-Friday. They are showing as scheduled on my DVR but they are not showing up under scheduled on the TV app - with the exception of the Friday shows. Last week the same issue, specifically shows on Thursday did not show as recorded in the app but were recorded on my DVR.

any suggestions? I've never had an issue with this app and any of my recordings. 

Service Expert

Re: DVR recording not showing on TV App

ChrisG74 wrote:

Shows that are recorded on my DVR and future shows are not showing up on my XFINITY TV app on both my iPhone and iPad.
This has always worked prior to the 11/7 update.
For whatever reason only some shows are showing on the app.
For example - this week I have shows scheduled to record Monday-Friday. They are showing as scheduled on my DVR but they are not showing up under scheduled on the TV app - with the exception of the Friday shows. Last week the same issue, specifically shows on Thursday did not show as recorded in the app but were recorded on my DVR.

any suggestions? I've never had an issue with this app and any of my recordings. 

using the xFinity TV app, under recordings, what percent of your cloud DVR space shows 'used'? Do you have the recording options to delete as space is needed or keep for 1 year? 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

It's showing 26% full so it seems to have enough space. 

Even if it was full doesn't explain why only some shows are showing and not all under scheduled. 

Problem Solver

ChrisG74 wrote:

It's showing 26% full so it seems to have enough space. 

Even if it was full doesn't explain why only some shows are showing and not all under scheduled. 

Try rescheduling any of the shows that are missing from the schedule using the app. That usually helps get them to record to the Cloud. I have had this issue off and on for the past 2 years where scheduled recordings just disappear off the app schedule.

New Poster

Thanks!!! That seemed to fix it. 

Never had this issue before until the last app update but glad to see this worked. 

Thanks again! 

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 3 in conversation