Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Tab not showing up in App

New Poster

DVR Tab not showing up in App

Okay, i'm having a heck of a day with this. I've decided to start using this App and i don't get the DVR tab when using the app. It's just not there. When i login to the portal on my laptop, there is no DVR option there either. I've talked to customer service to no avail and i'm currently in tech chat where the tech support is telling me the account i'm using in my app isn't active...at all..which makes no sense because that's my daily email and everything. I'm getting no help, i've seen in here that the issue was resolved by someone in the forum. PLEASE help end this nightmare...

Service Expert

Re: DVR Tab not showing up in App

Ctowndrama wrote:

Okay, i'm having a heck of a day with this. I've decided to start using this App and i don't get the DVR tab when using the app. It's just not there. When i login to the portal on my laptop, there is no DVR option there either. I've talked to customer service to no avail and i'm currently in tech chat where the tech support is telling me the account i'm using in my app isn't active...at all..which makes no sense because that's my daily email and everything. I'm getting no help, i've seen in here that the issue was resolved by someone in the forum. PLEASE help end this nightmare...

If you mean a DVR manager, only the iphone app Xfinity TV remote has a DVR manager. the thread TVgo announcement gives more detail. Any access (set top box, web browser, smart device) to the X1 portal offers both current DVR recordings and scheduled recordings which can be modified to extend time at end of the recording. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Ctowndrama wrote:

The username that you logged in to the forums with is a secondary username, have you tried with your primary username?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Ctowndrama wrote:

Have you ever even had the Cloud DVR activated? If not, call Comcast Billing and ask them to add the "Cloud DVR" rate code to your account.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation