Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Recordings not showing up on TV App

New Poster

DVR Recordings not showing up on TV App

Hi There, I know this has been asked before but I am not seeing all of my DVR recordings on my Xfinity TV app. I am about 70% full on my DVR but only about 6% on the app. The only recordings showing up are from the last week or so. I have seen Comcast employees on these forums fix this issue for people, so I am hoping someone can help me out. Let me know if you need any further info or if you have any ideas. Thanks!

Service Expert

Re: DVR Recordings not showing up on TV App

ChrisHoffman wrote:

Hi There, I know this has been asked before but I am not seeing all of my DVR recordings on my Xfinity TV app. I am about 70% full on my DVR but only about 6% on the app. The only recordings showing up are from the last week or so. I have seen Comcast employees on these forums fix this issue for people, so I am hoping someone can help me out. Let me know if you need any further info or if you have any ideas. Thanks!

when did you add the cloud DVR code to your account?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Hi and thanks for the reply. I did not do anything to add the cloud DVR. I just decided to download the app a couple of days ago. The app has items from about a week before I downloaded the app, but that is just a small percentage of my total recordings. also stuff recorded since I downloaded the app is showing up. 

Official Employee

ChrisHoffman wrote:

Hi and thanks for the reply. I did not do anything to add the cloud DVR. I just decided to download the app a couple of days ago. The app has items from about a week before I downloaded the app, but that is just a small percentage of my total recordings. also stuff recorded since I downloaded the app is showing up. 

Until you access the portal or mobile apps for the first time, we only retain the most recent Cloud DVR recordings (a few days' worth, I believe). It will now begin to record everything in the cloud up to the current 60 hours of storage for Cloud DVR recordings. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Understood and thanks for the response!

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation