Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cloud DVR Options Do Not Show in App

New Poster

Cloud DVR Options Do Not Show in App

After calling Comcast and having them add " Cloud DVR Rate Code" to my account I still can not access the options for cloud DVR on my TV app. I have refreshed my system, account and have signed out and signed back in to my account on my phone. PLEASE HELP!!!  

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Cloud DVR Options Do Not Show in App

dlyudasz wrote:

After calling Comcast and having them add " Cloud DVR Rate Code" to my account I still can not access the options for cloud DVR on my TV app. I have refreshed my system, account and have signed out and signed back in to my account on my phone. PLEASE HELP!!!  

Once cloud is enabled on your account you will see "Recorded" and "Scheduled" under "Saved". The only recordings you will see listed are those completed after cloud storage was activated.

Official Employee

Re: Cloud DVR Options Do Not Show in App

dlyudasz wrote:

I checked and do not see the Cloud DVR product on your account and don't have the ability to add it myself. I'm afraid you'll need to call again. Sorry for the trouble.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation