Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot connect to Fox news channel app for live tv

New Poster

Cannot connect to Fox news channel app for live tv

When I try to get my fox news app to function it tells me to choose my provider which is xfinity.  Then it asks me to login using my xfinity account information.  Then it tells me that I am automatically signed as an additional benefit to my xifinity account.  Then it passes me back to the 'choose a provider' page again and back and forth and back and forth. 

New Poster

Fox news channel live not working out of app.

When I try to get my fox news app to function it tells me to choose my provider which is xfinity.  Then it asks me to login using my xfinity account information.  Then it tells me that I am automatically signed as an additional benefit to my xifinity account.  Then it passes me back to the 'choose a provider' page again and back and forth and back and forth. 

New Poster

live streaming tv

New Poster

Re: Cannot connect to Fox news channel app for live tv

I a experiencing the same problem too.

Contributor

same problem

Service Expert

Re: live streaming tv

@Valpohurl wrote:

you posted in the stream website area. you would go to foxnews.com to stream fox wihile using a browser.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Fox news channel live not working out of app.

Hello Valpohurl, we are aware of this issue and are working on getting this repaired with FOX. Do you have this issue when you try and stream FOX content from our website or the Xfinity Stream app? Do you only have issues with using the FOX app/site? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hello all, thank you for reaching out to regarding this concern. We are working with FOX as we speak to get this issue resolved, in the meantime you can use the Xfinity "Stream app" or www.comcast.com to view FOX news until the problem is fixed. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Official Employee

Re: live streaming tv

Valpohurl wrote: When I try to get my fox news app to function it tells me to choose my provider which is xfinity.  Then it asks me to login using my xfinity account information.  Then it tells me that I am automatically signed as an additional benefit to my xifinity account.  Then it passes me back to the 'choose a provider' page again and back and forth and back and forth. 

Hello, thank you for reaching out to regarding this concern. We are working with FOX as we speak to get this issue resolved, in the meantime you can use the Xfinity "Stream app" or www.comcast.com to view FOX news until the problem is fixed. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation