members

online now

discussions

Can no longer see scheduled programs in TV Remote App on one of my DVRs

SOLVED
Highlighted
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

I have 2 non-x1 drs and up until 2 days ago, I could control both of them using my iPad Air 2. On Sunday, I was no longer able to access the list of scheduled programs on one of those dvrs (got screen that said it was unable to access the info & to check internet connection and try again) but could view my recorded programs list as well as programs in my priority manager. The other dvr was not affected at all. I first tried to uninstall & reload the app, but it did not fix the problem. Yesterday I did a reboot of the dvr but that did not fix the issue. Today, I am having the same issue. I uninstalled the app once more and then made sure ai cleared any grids that may have been on my iPad. Once done, I reinstalled the app once more. The problem is still the same. Any ideas for fixing this is greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 4

Hi Pamcopp37, your username may not be tied to the second DVR you have on fie or your DVR needs to be refreshed on our end so that all of your functions work properly with the app. First I would like for you to test your access online by going to www.comcast.com and then login with the same username that you sign into the app with. If you get the same issue then the problem is on our end, if not then the app ha the problem and in most cases it can be resolved by a system reboot. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 3 of 4
Solution

After about 4 days, the problem sorted itself out as the TV guide started filling in program names. 

Thanks for your reply. Had it not taken care of itself, your solution would have fixed the issue

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

You're welcome, and thank you for sharing your resolution with us. If you need anything else please feel free to reach back out, have a good day.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon