Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Audio issue on recorded shows

New Poster

Audio issue on recorded shows

Trying to watch the recorded shows but after 2 seconds audio goes off. The sound on iPad is on because it plays for anything but recorded. What's going on? I am out of town and now I am unable to watch my recorded shows. I even reset my iPad and done all apple suggested. How can I fix it? I've never had a problem till now. Very frustrating and disappointing. Giving one star because I use this feature every time I do go. Please tell how to fix. I read another post so it's not just me. I know think it's a comcast issue and not an iPad issue.  I also tried to put this as a review and it wouldn't "send"

Problem Solver

Re: Audio issue on recorded shows

Sorry you're having a bad experience. :-( Is the problem happening for all recordings you tried to watch, or just specific ones? (Asking because I want to investigate, and having recording info is helpful.)

LHC

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation