Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

App won't show live TV channels

New Poster

App won't show live TV channels

Anyone else having problems watching live TV on the app? I can see only 8 channels on my iPad: 2 HBO channels and 6 FoxSports channels. And when I try to access those, it says I don't have a subscription. 

Tried signing out and back in, reinstalling the app. Getting the same results on my MacBook. 

Expert

Re: App won't show live TV channels

Shawnericsh wrote:

Anyone else having problems watching live TV on the app? I can see only 8 channels on my iPad: 2 HBO channels and 6 FoxSports channels. And when I try to access those, it says I don't have a subscription. 

Tried signing out and back in, reinstalling the app. Getting the same results on my MacBook.  

call 800-Comcast and select billing. Ask the representative to perform a deep background refresh (takes up to an hour). Chat can not (or will not) do the refresh, it must be by phone (or a Comcast Employee here on the forum).

Bronze Problem Solver

Shawnericsh wrote:

Go here: https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices

Verify that the serial number listed for your cable modem matches what is on your cable modem. If it doesn't call support and have them correct it.

If it does match, call support and ask for an account refresh.

Expert

adding... suppport is 800-Comcast and select billing.