Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

All my movie purchases have DISAPPEARED from New TV app on my Kindle and Android phone.

Regular Visitor

All my movie purchases have DISAPPEARED from New TV app on my Kindle and Android phone.

I had been enjoying the ability to watch movies I had PURCHASED (usually denotes OWNERSHIP) on my Kindle fire HD and my mobile phone.. now all of a sudden it says I don't have any purchased movies. I tried EVERYTHING and nothing works. They are all still there on my TV.. it's been like this for 3 days. I am very angry. Not to mention a few of the movies I bought are defective (sound drops out and or the picture blotches up.. Some just don't work at all. Any ideas? If it doesn't work soon I will demand all my money back for the movies and change to another provider that actually works. 

Official Employee

Re: All my movie purchases have DISAPPEARED from New TV app on my Kindle and Android phone.

Galt_speaks wrote:

I had been enjoying the ability to watch movies I had PURCHASED (usually denotes OWNERSHIP) on my Kindle fire HD and my mobile phone.. now all of a sudden it says I don't have any purchased movies. I tried EVERYTHING and nothing works. They are all still there on my TV.. it's been like this for 3 days. I am very angry. Not to mention a few of the movies I bought are defective (sound drops out and or the picture blotches up.. Some just don't work at all. Any ideas? If it doesn't work soon I will demand all my money back for the movies and change to another provider that actually works. 

I responded to you via PM. Please let me know if the account refresh resolved your issue.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: All my movie purchases have DISAPPEARED from New TV app on my Kindle and Android phone.

Anyone else have this problem with purchases not showing up? I'm still waiting/hoping for the next update. 

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation