members

online now

discussions

Access Issue: 3329

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4

For the past few days, I have been unable to watch non Tv Go channel while at home connected to my home wifi account from Stream APP on my ipad.  I get Access Issue:: 3329.   This operation can only be performed on your home WiFi network.  I have tried reseting modem, router, ipad, deleting and re-installing app.

Can someome from Comcast help.  I spent an hour on the phone with people from Comcast tonight with no help.

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 2 of 4

msearles wrote:

For the past few days, I have been unable to watch non Tv Go channel while at home connected to my home wifi account from Stream APP on my ipad.  I get Access Issue:: 3329.   This operation can only be performed on your home WiFi network.  I have tried reseting modem, router, ipad, deleting and re-installing app.

Can someome from Comcast help.  I spent an hour on the phone with people from Comcast tonight with no help.

would you check the SSID to which your wifi is connected? be sure it is your own router's SSID and not the xfinitywifi SSID.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 4

Hi msearles, we have retired the TV Go app for our new Xfinity Stream app. If you haven't already please download it now, also please make sure that you're connected to the correct Wi-Fi network. There are times when your device can switch networks if the connection isn't strong, also if you get the same error while connected the the correct SSID please remove the app and add it back to your device. This can clear up any bugs within the system.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 4

Hi Mark

Have you recently changed out your modem, by any chance? Often when you're on your home WiFi network and the app tells you you're not, it's because the equipment on your account doesn't match what's actually in your home. The easiest way to check is to use the My Account app. Go to the Internet table and under Devices, tap your cable modem. At the bottom of the screen, you'll see the serial number and model info. Make sure this number is the same one that's on the back of the actual cable modem in your house. If it's not, you'll need to call 1-800-XFINITY and have an Internet support tech update your account info.

LHC

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.