Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Norton Tablet Security for Android Tablets?

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (3,554 Views)

Norton Tablet Security for Android Tablets?

Will Comcast be offering Norton Tablet Security along with  the Security suite we already have?  I have just purchased an android tablet I will be using on my home wifi (Comcast internet) just like my computers. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 2 (3,605 Views)

Re: Norton Tablet Security for Android Tablets?

anita241 wrote:

Will Comcast be offering Norton Tablet Security along with  the Security suite we already have?  I have just purchased an android tablet I will be using on my home wifi (Comcast internet) just like my computers. 

As new as Norton Tablet Security is, I would seriously doubt that Comcast would offer it free. 

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

1 REPLIES
Posted by
Security Expert

Message 2 of 2 (3,606 Views)

Re: Norton Tablet Security for Android Tablets?

anita241 wrote:

As new as Norton Tablet Security is, I would seriously doubt that Comcast would offer it free. 

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

-->